BoRuo 316L Stainless Steel Men's Gold Silver Tone Cross Pendant Necklace with 17 inch Chain
Properties of Stainless Steel Jewelry Stainless steel has many characteristics that make it a good choice for jewelry, but some special properties make it especially useful for some wearers. When choosing jewelry, consider how and where it will be worn. Stainless steel may be the right choice even over precious metals for some wearers.
- Material: Operation Grade Stainless Steel 316L (Silver + Gold)
- Pendent Size: 29x18mm. Chain Leugth: 17.32 inch
- Feature: Fastness; Anti-allergy; Low Reactivity; Resistance to Tarnish; Excellent Durability; Most Fashionable.
- Best gift for Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Birthday, Christmas, and Last Forever!
- As the cost of precious metals climbs, alternative alloys are finding a larger market, and stainless steel is at the forefront of this shift. For anyone who is hard on fine jewelry in more malleable materials, stainless steel jewelry is an excellent choice. It will not readily warp or lose its fine detail to nicks and scrapes. Brushed and satin finishes retain their luster longer when wrought in harder metals.
We Also Recommend